Wednesday, September 24, 2008

reasoning

yesterday i met a man on the streets carrying beautiful flowers in his basket.The flowers were so beautiful and colorful ,a glance at them made me momentarily forget my troubles.It was as if the flowers were smiling at me and they in turn wanted me to smile at them. those vivid colors gave me glimpse of the handiwork's of the creator who so meticulously patterned everything beyond description and beyond comprehension. Why then the human mind wants to reject everything it cannot rationalise. For there are things not known to us, events happening without our control, chaos amidst orderliness and vice versa, regions that the human mind cannot transcend , while thinking all this , i hurry up to fix a problem, pushing the thoughts about the incomprehensible aside ,for in my comprehensible world itself something has gone wrong that's why i guess why we cannot reason out everything.
some quotes on reasoning-

Voltaire quotes

James Harvey Robinson quotes (American historian, 1863-1936)


Blaise Pascal quotes

Albert Einstein quotes

Antoine Rivarol quotes

No comments: