Friday, April 23, 2010

Leave behind your ideals as a legacy

Lord Wavell said: "People like to be remembered, not for the institutions they set up, but by the ideals they leave behind."
What are the ideals that we leave behind for our children, grand children, depends upon how much we followed certain principles and values, how much we maintained our integrity at compromising times, above all what was the personal relationship like with your children and how much time you gave them.

There is a desire in me to strive for excellence , to strive to maintain moral ethical values, to work hard, to stand up and speak up and be in action for the needs around.But above all , my tender children who may notice me say these things are also eager to have personal time with me, to talk , to share, to plan things with me.When i give them that time iam making my best investment.But its always not possible to do so, one has to make a choice ascertaining their best circumstances.

No comments: