Wednesday, October 8, 2008

focussing

i thought and thought
about what to focus upon,
for in my mind where swirling thoughts
hitting me from every corner
please streamline them Lord,
they are too clouded,
my actions depend on my thoughts
for out of the abundance of heart our mouth speaks,

then i calmed myself
seizing from all efforts
allowing thoughts to calm down

Then flowed in the impact of
peaceful thoughts,
refreshing me, assuring me,
of a stronger hand behind me,
controlling my thought life

We forget the amount of work our mind does everyday, so much information processing,
then comes the choices that we make for every action we perform, even every passive
information that slips in influence us for they too get registered.

From this complex mess, streamlining happens, giving us the clarity, but what about the redundant impulses, where do they go, even they lie in some corner of our head to surface at unknown times of stimuli.

Amazing, and God knows every bit of what's happening inside.
incomprehensible ,

For there things beyond our comprehension,
and beyond our limited mind to grasp.

No comments: