Sunday, February 15, 2009

the lost sheep and its oftrack journeys

i was the lost sheep whom my father chose to bring back to His fold many many years back and the journey with Him from then on to be honest has not been very smooth but certainly it has been a journey of assurances mingled with joy unexpected and of comfort in times of struggle.

This world is not my place and some day like a swift bird i would like to fly away with all my dear ones to that abode , but still while i am in this world i oft times get so attached to it and its ways that i start going offtrack but the Guide walks beside me to bring me back ,that's why the christian way of life is one of Grace .

While watching a shepherd tending his flock i could easily see how like the sheep longing for the greener pastures, i too could wander away from the shepherd even be it in my thought life.

Thank you Lord for being my Shepherd and that i am the sheep that you love so much.

No comments: