Wednesday, December 9, 2009

God's leading

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight" (Prov 3:5-6).

Circumstances in our lives may impact us in such a way that we may get tempted to think of the weight of past failures and as defense against the forthcoming failures we may think of some means to use our own wisdom rather than leaning on God.Many of our fear of failure are fears of past.Let us always lean on the bosom of our Lord Christ for He has our future secure in His hands and nothing can perturb His plans concerning us.

I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess”

“Faith is permitting ourselves to be seized by the things we do not see.”

Martin Luther quotes

The Lord has promis'd good to me,
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

No comments: