Monday, November 24, 2008


iam aiming to appear in an examination , i need to do lot of preparation for that, but often feel lack of motivation especially after staying at home for nearly 4 yrs.Next year my younger one will be off to school and i will be able to pursue my desired study or plan to take up a job.But i want to finish my course and than decide for the next phase of future.

Education has been a subject close too my heart and i have always excelled in my studies( thrice gold medallist}, "this is just to motivate me for my next venture".

Somebody had said to aspire for the future don't look at the past but in my case the glories of the past creates in me such inspiring vibrations for the future, a fulfilling career that i want to carve .Iam happy to have spent nearly 4 yrs at home with my kids and to have shared the intimacy and warmth that i could nit have been able to provide them.

I have seen my kids cherish my presence, and feel the warmth.Though to start with i was not a good cook but recognizing the needs of my children i slowly grasped this art of cooking , to be precise quick cooking.

I made lot of new snacks and invented quite a few dishes for them, that are easy to make.Learnt ways of housekeeping , time management but thro all what i loved most was to grab a good absorbing book , read it in whatever little time i had .

Iam really appreciative of my parents who have inculcated in me this habit of book reading .in a way in times of solitude , when my morale is low, books have been my best companions.

No comments: