Friday, November 14, 2008

on your marks, get , set, go.................

This is how i typically start my day.As soon as iam off my bed , the thought of the duties to perform consume my mind.I immediately start working on them.
-preparing breakfast.
- packing lunch
- getting my kids ready for school
- arranging the dining table
-having the morning devotion with my husband
- breakfast
-a prayer before leaving home-
-my younger daughter and myself are left behind then
- i work on the cleanliness of the house
-etc etc.I hate doing these chores.
What i love is the devotion time and the conversation time with my kids.
-finally comes the moment for which i wait for
-grab my cuppa, talk with my younger one, then rush off to my quiet place with my unsettled mind, with the hope of settling it.This is how i have been typically rushing thro my life.
As a student i got used to working late in the night, and till today after nearly a decade that part of mine has not fully gone.
I still hate mornings especially rushing for work.

i have seen and heard many others start it in a more peaceful and planned manner than mine.I sometimes wish i could just work on that aspect.I think i need to plan more on this.
Thank u Lord for impressing this on my mind.
I love watching other people live their lives , their daily lives,
and love hearing from them about their daily life.Not all are keen to share, many shrug it off as just the mundane routine, but i strongly feel it is these mundane routine which needs to be made exciting , to make life thrilling.
For our life is short and we never know how many days are left for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My morings are crazy too. First I go get baby clean pooph diaper, wrap in trash bag, put out front door. Very first thing every morning, if it exploded I clear out dishes in sink and give bath.
Remember those days? Then my 6 yr. is required to do all chores b/f coming to breakfast, so i go nag (AHEM) , check up on him.
It's not fun b/c my hubby is pouting that I'm not cuddling with him ! Anyhow, our study together in morning is after all the craziness settles, as Hubby doesn't leave for work until 9, so that gives us time to work through it. Is that what you were asking about ? Holly @ allthedaysofmylife