Friday, July 1, 2011

God is in every tomorrow, Therefore I live for today

 
  1st of July 2011
Todays begining was wrought with thoughts , which seemed to clip my aspirations.
Sometimes circumstances close the rainbow behind the cloud.Then i was busy with my work, fatigued but suddenly amidst hopelessness came a fleeting thought of going back to God, with whom i had a clash of arguments and had come out waving my hand in despair.
 
Somedays , every corner looks with no way out, it looks as though your plans may not take wings, you waited and waited, and dreamed , but will it ever happen.
Heart turns soar and cheer disappears, but at moments of despair, something prompts you to look at the Face of the Saviour who holds your way and then my heart slowly tries to understand,
 
This is my motivation for today.
The desires of heart may see no way out, 
odds may not favour my way
but my sailor is smart and wise
and knows to set my sails
in the way the wind flows
He knows to change the winds as well
how did i lose my hope 
and thought to shut those yearnings in
nay, i will look upto Him
He is my Light when darkness sets in 
and He will chart my course.
---self

No comments: