Monday, July 4, 2011

Hans Christian Anderson Quotes


"To be of use to the world is the only way to be happy. "

How true is this first quote of Hans Christian Anderson.Nothing else provides contentment to a man than being of use to his fellow beings in whatever vocation.

"The whole world is a series of miracles, but we're so used to them we call them ordinary things"

"Almighty God, thee only have I; thou steerest my fate, I must give myself up to thee! Give me a livelihood! Give me a bride! My blood wants love, as my heart does!"

"Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up."

"If you looked down to the bottom of my soul, you would understand fully the source of my longing and – pity me. Even the open, transparent lake has its unknown depths, which no divers know."

“Every man's life is a fairy tale written by God's fingers”

“Where words fail, music speaks.”

"To travel is to live."

“Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.”

“Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.”
www.thinkexist.com

No comments: