Thursday, June 9, 2011

His word , His verses are my assurances,

God invites me to Him.
I need to take the first step.
He assures me that He is hearing me
even before i utter a word.
He understands the cloudiness of my heart
and the inability to communicate my pain,
"my pain seems hard Lord, How long,?, i ask"


But the heart questions for His hearing and reply,
I search for His presence, a tangible, physical evidence,
Then , comfort flows,
sometimes i just linger on in pain,
but the very act of sharing to Him,
makes me put a tick on my checklist in mind,
"i have informed Him of my need"
"He needs to address it"
" is His time going to be long, will i have to wait"
But His word , His verses are my assurances, 
peace flows in ,
for my heart has felt a tangible evidence from Him,
as the spark shared between the eyes of two lovers.
I LOVE YOU LORD.

No comments: