Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep and guard you

"Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep and guard you on the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared...I will send My terror before you and will throw into confusion all the people to whom you shall come, and I will make all your foes turn from you in flight. And I will send hornets before you which shall drive out the Hivite, Canaanite, and Hittite from before you. I will not drive them out from before you in one year, lest the land become desolate for lack of attention and the wild beasts multiply against you. Little by little I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased and are numerous enough to take possession of the land."
Exodus 23: 20-30
Amplified Bible
I expect this kind of supernatural protection, every day and pray for the same for me and my family members, to receive this.In the past as a  teenager i have seen the  hand of God guiding and protecting me in  very mysterious ways even today i still firmly believe in the above verses  offering each believer protection and safety when we claim His promises.

No comments: