Wednesday, March 2, 2011

gratitude for the past

Henri Boulard : "I don't need someone to repair my past; I need someone to transform me - to transform is to recreate."
Francois Fenelon, "Let gratitude for the past inspire us with trust for the future."
Some of my past brings back to memory beautiful times spent, cherished feelings, which i would love to play back.Some are mistakes, costly ones, can't call them as mistakes, or may be...times of hurt and pain..Everyones life is filled with such as these moments.But overall  when i think of times gone, its gratitude that swells up in me, gratitude to the Creator, who has ordained my life , their places and people.

Its my past that keeps me rooted
it reminds me from where my journey began,
the things that shaped my thinking
events that led me to know
the loving God
and begin a new discovery altogether.

No comments: