Thursday, March 17, 2011

The prayer above 11 year old israeli Yoav Fogel’s bed,brutally murdered by a Palestinian terrorist


Five members of the Fogel family  were brutally murdered by a Palestinian terrorist in the Samarian settlement of Itamar, southeast of Nablus ,on late Friday night of 11th  March 2011. The terrorist stabbed to death Udi (36) and Ruth (35) Fogel, and their children Yoav, 11, Elad, 4, and 3-month-old Hadas.
Even the three month old infant asleep in peace, was not spared by the terrorist, what a cold blooded heart he had.!!!!!!!!!!!.
The Prayer above 11-year-old Yoav Fogel’s bed, written originally in Hebrew, reads as,

May it be Your will, L-rd G-d and G-d of our forefathers,
That I love every one of Israel as myself, and
To graciously perform the positive commandment of loving your neighbor as yourself.
 And may it also be Your will, Lord G-d and G-d of my forefathers,
That you cause the hearts of my friends and neighbors to love me fervently, and
That I be accepted and desirable to everyone, and
That I be loving and pleasant, and
That I be gracious and merciful in the eyes of all who see me. 
As water reflects face to face, so the heart of man to man.
And all for the sake of Heaven, to do Your will,
Amen

No comments: