Monday, July 26, 2010

Doubt and Fear

Things look difficult,i am trying various ways to analyze them and finding out solution, Christ calls me and says" do not fret, i will provide a way".One part of mind wants to surrender and say" for God knows the best plans for me, He will surely provide some aid"
The other part if frozen by fear, is only willing to do things of my own,feels the help may not arrive or i will not receive favor or the situation may not change.
I struggle and say to myself , " i will quieten myself for some time, during that time i will ask for help from the one who can make all things happen"

Doubt, fear and fretfulness block off my sight from What God can do.

Help me to prevail on you Lord.My wisdom is sure not enough to solve things.Then why do i fret in vain...............?

No comments: