Monday, July 5, 2010

Motivated by the live traffic feed results

Today i rigged a little bit into the Traffic feed , and found to my surprise people who have visited, from several countries, many unexpected destinations and read several of my blog pages.It makes me feel happy , as though some kind of recognition has been given to me.Though i write often like "keeping a journal", its good to feel that others too are reading these.
I realize how correct Maslow was, about the various needs that humans have, especially the need for recognition and acceptance.
If only we would walk a little mile extra each day to encourage others who are part of our lives, the world would become a very wonderful place to live, our homes will be a happier abode

Encouragement will increase motivation,
endorphins triggered would heal one of stress,
a positive mood will ensue,
you in turn will influence others positively.
Ruth Joyful


I would like to add this quote,
Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
Voltaire

No comments: